Thursday, March 29, 2007

Exercise 18 - Zoho

Exercise #18 Zoho Write
I don't see a Zoho Publish, but I am going to write for my blog here and then export to my blog. I like this. The word processing document was straightforward; I had a little more trobule with the show, but I am also not as familiar with that creation anyway. I did some text and will try to go back and add pictures and additional commentary. The templates were also very helpful; several easy suggestions to plug in. Will be important to see how much leeway there is in editing, which is my typical frustration with templates. I had heard of this type of web-based application (like when someone doesn't have a disk to save their work to, but now understand the concept and again will need to practice. Overall, I like these applications and see lots of uses! draft by elbee 3:38:00 PM Delete

I did type this is Zoho, found publish and sent to blog successfully as draft. Then, I was unable to edit it. All I could figure out was copying and pasting, which is what I did here.
1 – 1 of 1

No comments: