Saturday, March 10, 2007

Week 3: Photos and Images #5 and #6


Flickr is amazing. There is so much out there. Lots of tools and fun stuff to play with. I created my first framed art with a beach photo, that maybe I'll figure out how to put on this blog page. Explored the travel blogs, thought the mosaics were interesting, but the photos did not seem to match the theme. That was surprising. And color match is great! Hard to keep all the passwords and user names straights-now I have so many accounts, but I am getting better. Might even try to send a card.

Just thought I'd go back since there was a question whether I did #6. My reference to travel blogs, mosaics, and color match were all mashups that I explored. Tried to email a mosaic, but it didn't take; although I am going to post the link here.
THIRDCHORD

montagerv1.0
Search Tags Load Image

Enter a tag to search for ?





Flickr Montager was created by Billy Fowks | It makes use of the Flickr API and Macromedia Flash
Not sure that will work either, but I did look at several-

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Contact any of us from Virtual Services if you need assistance uploading photos or for other exercise. -- Christine Holmes