Friday, March 30, 2007

Exercise #20-You Tube





This was an interesting site. Another anything goes website. Clicked on all of the categories just to get an idea of what was out there. Not as organized as I would like in terms of easily finding stuff, but if people use among friends or know what to look for it can work. Interesting to see how many hits many of the videos rec'd.

I chose the two sea otter sites, since they are one of my favorite animals. I love to watch them eat, play, and swim. The first time, I was not successful - I registered for youtube, but it would not accept my site/password. Then, I got help copying the imbedded code, so I am hoping it will work. Another one of the sea otter videos made me dizzy. Was looking for short and sweet.

Did see the video the library school students did and for outreach, a unit could put together a little you tube blurb about the library services and programming or this could be a project/program as well.

No comments: