Saturday, March 31, 2007

Exercise 21

I found this a little frustrating because I was unable to open many of the podcasts and it probably will be more frustrating from home since I only have dial up; I am going to try it though. The Yahoo Podcasts was the only one that I could immediately open- the podcast.net asked for an x activation and never started; the podcastalley.com required downloading software. I did however, find more library hits, in the podcast alley and listened to a few minutes of several. Created an RSS link to a health show from a radio station; it appears there is no rss to the news show that I had wanted to download.
Again, this has lots of potential for staff training and promoting the library on line- could do mini tours, etc. or create modules for the public.

No comments: